- 4 medium tuna steaks, 1 inch in thickness
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except tuna in a 1 gallon zipper bag. Squish together until well combined, then add tuna steaks. Seal and let marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature, or if longer, in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to 475. Grill approximately 3 minutes, turn, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes to desired doneness, basting while cooking.
- Transfer to plate and serve.