Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a classic greek recipe.Very tasty!!!
- 2 Italian sausages
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 glass red wine
- 4 -5 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 large tomatoes
- Cut the sausages in rings and brown them in a saucepan.
- Put them in a plate and keep the drippings in the saucepan.
- Brown the peppers and the onions in the saucepan.
- Return the sausages in the saucepan.
- Add the red wine and the tomatoes chopped and boil them in medium temperature for thirty minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss until the liquids diminish.