Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb freshly grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Cook in heavy saucepan, stirring constantly, until you can see the bottom of the pan.
- Pour onto a plate and let cool completely.
- I usually wait until the next day to form the balls.
- Lightly grease the palm of your hands and form small balls.
- Roll them in sugar and put in pretty paper cups.