Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Neat appetizer. Tasty & attractive
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat (artificial is fine or canned)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons green onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 6 stalks chives, blanched
- 6 crepes (All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter All purpose dinner crepe)
- Mix together all the ingredients except the crepes and the blanched chive stalks.
- Lay out the crepes on a flat surface and place a heaping tbsp of the crab mixture in the center of each crepe.
- Draw up the crepes to make a bundle and tie a chive stalk arounf the neck of the bundle.
- Serve immediately.