Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not all bean dip comes out of that creepy little can. You can make hearty, delicious, all-natural bean dip in seconds
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 medium onion (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sour cream (optional)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Drain most of the liquid out of the canned beans. Load all the ingredients, in the order they are listed, into a blender. Cover and quickly Pulse until you reach the desired consistency.
- You can substitute your favorite beans, pinto, white, or whatever you're into.
I thought the flavor was WAY too strong! Maybe try it with 2 cans of beans instead of just 1?