Recipe by McGelby
From allrecipes.com. I am looking forward to trying this becuase we have so many beets, I don't really know what to do with them all!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Coat one side of a large piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place beets and butter on foil; season with salt and pepper. Wrap foil over beets.
- Place packet on the grill grate.
- Cook 30 minutes, or until beets are very tender.
- Allow beets to cool about 5 minutes before serving. You don't even need to peel to enjoy!