Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in a magazine.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canssliced beets, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine beets, orange and onion. Top with vinaigrette dressing and gently toss to coat.
- On a large serving platter, arrange salad greens. Top with beet mixture, then cheese and walnuts. Just before serving, top with additional dressing.