Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shredding the beets takes a bit of time and effort, but the fresh taste is worth it. Here is another salad that we enjoy for its range of textures and satisfying nutrients.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Peel beets, then shred into a large bowl, using the large holed section of a cheese grater.
- Cube cheese, add to mixture. Mix ingredients well.
- Stir olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper together well in a small bowl.
- Pour over salad, stir well. Serve and enjoy!