Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful neon-purple dip that is healthy, low in fat & most important...yum!!! Has a bit of a heat kick. Serve with celery & carrot sticks for entertaining or swap it for mayo on a salad sandwich.
- 450 g beetroots (drained)
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Nando's hot peri-peri or a big pinch of chilli powder if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon orange rind (finely grated)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Pulse beetroot in blender until almost smooth.
- Add yoghurt, garlic, cumin, hot sauce& finely grated orange rind.
- Blend until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until chilled before serving.