Recipe by Tisme
Love Beetroot? You will Love this. Simplicity at it's best. Cutting the beetroot will depend on the size of the beetroot, small beetroot in halve, large into quarters or more. I cut it the size of a potato that is needed for potato salad. Fresh Dill or Mint may be substituted for Tarragon.
- 12 medium beetroots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim all but 5cm of stalks off the beetroots.
- Put the beetroots into a medium pot, cover with water, and boil until soft, this will take about 45-60 minutes.
- Drain the beetroot, pull off the stalks, slip off the skins and halve and then quarter or cut again smaller if preferred. (Wear gloves so as not stain hands).
- Heat the beetroots, butter and tarragon in a frying pan over medium heat until warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper.