- 500 g beetroots
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 100 ml orange juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 scallions
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the beetroot and slice thinly (halve the slices if they are very big).
- Clean and dice the potatoes.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry the potatoes circa 2 minutes.
- Add beetroot and cook circa 2 minutes.
- Add orange juice, honey, and soy sauce and simmer under cover until cooked (circa 10 mins).
- Clean and slice scallions. Serve stir-fry with scallion slices.