For Zaar World Tour 8, India. This seems to be a popular recipe in india. Some people add chopped tomatoes; some add mint and cashews; mine is just plainer.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Add garlic and ginger; saute.
- Add beets.
- Cook on low until beets are tender; you may need to add a little water to prevent sticking.
- Add sambal powder, and garam masala powder.
- Stir in peas.
- Stir in rice; stir until rice is red.
Wow Dee! we loved you pretty rice, it's delicous and look amazing.
It's also a good way to combine carbs with veggies!
Thanks a lot for your great selection and for your inspiration of your recipes!