Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on About.com and thought it sounded just delicious if you are a beet lover as I am. Will keep for up to 3 weeks in a fridge. From Mollie Katzens Sunlight cafe
- 1 lb cooked beetroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup crystallized ginger
- Peel and coarsely grate the beetroot.
- transfer to a medium sized bowl.
- add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- transfer to tightly capped jar.
- refridgerate for up to 3 weeks.
- serve cold with any savory dish.