1/1 Photo of Beetroot and Walnut Salad
1 hr 15 mins
Fabulous served with a Morrocan Meal! It can take up to an hour to cook beetroot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or boil beetroot until tender.
- 2Rub skin gently to peel, then cut into small dice size pieces.
- 3Place in large bowl and add onion and fresh herbs.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine oils and lemon juice and season.
- 5Toss beetroot and walnuts in the dressing, sprinkle with rosewater just before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beetroot and Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: