1/1 Photo of Beetroot and Walnut Salad
1 hr 15 mins
Fabulous served with a Morrocan Meal! It can take up to an hour to cook beetroot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or boil beetroot until tender.
- 2Rub skin gently to peel, then cut into small dice size pieces.
- 3Place in large bowl and add onion and fresh herbs.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine oils and lemon juice and season.
- 5Toss beetroot and walnuts in the dressing, sprinkle with rosewater just before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beetroot and Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: