Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A middle eastern style dip great with veggies and grilled bread. Can be prepared 1 day in advance, ganish with fresh chopped parsley.
- 1 (425 g) can baby beets, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Process in a food processor until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I made this a few nights ago and we thought it needed a little something more. I added about 1+ teaspoon of prepared horseradish.......... and that seems to do the trick for us. I also used non-fat sour cream. Thanks for the nice recipe Chickee.