Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice change for salades and lettuce wraps. We use it often enough here, where I keep making it as it is eaten.I also use it as a sauce for brown rice.
- 1⁄4 cup pickled beet, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 inch gingerroot (I use 1/4 inch)
- 1 -2 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 naval orange, juice of
- Mix ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve over your favourite salades or as a sauce/ dip for filled lettuce wraps.