A wonderful and quick beeet salad. The two vinegars blended together give it an interesting twist in flavor. Recipe came from geocities.com. Cook time is actually chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beets and onion in a large bowl.
- 2In a cup, combine oil, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and garlic.
- 3Season with the salt and pepper.
- 4Whisk to combine.
- 5Pour over the beet mixture and toss well.
- 6Sprinkle with the chives (if using).
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: