Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Ahhh, love beet salad - a staple in our home, both summer & winter. Got this from the Miami Herald.
- Whisk together orange juice, vinegar and honey. Drizzle olive oil into mixture and whisk until blended; set aside.
- Place beets through the shredding disc of a food processor. Toss beets with half of dressing mixture.
- Toss romaine with remaining dressing and divide among 4 salad plates.
- Top each plate with beets.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and feta cheese.