- 233.88 g can tiny whole beets, chilled
- 14.79 ml snipped fresh basil or 14.79 ml flat leaf parsley
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 59.16 ml vinaigrette dressing (bottled reduced-fat or fat-free balsamic)
- 946.36 ml mixed baby greens
- 29.58 ml coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 28.34 g semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled (chevre)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and cut up beets.
- In a medium bowl, combine cut-up beets, basil, and pepper.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange greens on 2 salad plates; sprinkle with remaining dressing.
- Top with beet mixture, walnuts, and goat cheese.