1/3 Photos of Beet Salad With Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Combine the strong flavors of beets and goat cheese for a delicious and different salad. Boost the rich flavor of the nuts by toasting them in the oven until golden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 233.88 g can tiny whole beets, chilled
- 14.79 ml snipped fresh basil or 14.79 ml flat leaf parsley
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 59.16 ml vinaigrette dressing (bottled reduced-fat or fat-free balsamic)
- 946.36 ml mixed baby greens
- 29.58 ml coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 28.34 g semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled (chevre)
- 1Drain and cut up beets.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine cut-up beets, basil, and pepper.
- 3Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing; toss to coat.
- 4Arrange greens on 2 salad plates; sprinkle with remaining dressing.
- 5Top with beet mixture, walnuts, and goat cheese.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet Salad With Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens