Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Vegetarian Times
Make and share this Beet Salad With Avocado, and Orange recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups thinly sliced green apples
- 2 cups grated raw beets (3 medium beets)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange, peeled, sectioned, each section cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Place beets in medium bowl along with apple, avocado, orange, and cilantro.
- Whisk together orange juice concentrate, lime juice, cumin, and coriander. Whisk in oil. Pour over beet mixture, and toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Sprinkle each serving with toasted pumpkin seeds.