- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml arborio rice
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 9.85 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 709.77 ml beets, peeled and chopped
- 118.29 ml water
- 1.23 ml fine sea salt
- 411.06 g can vegetable broth
- 118.29 ml goat cheese, crumbled
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 3 minutes.
- Add rice, ginger, and rosemary; saute 1 minute. Add wine; cook 3 minutes or until liquid is nearly absorbed, stirring constantly.
- Add beets, water, salt, and broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until beets are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese, stirring until blended.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon walnuts.