Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an excellent relish. Not hard to make.
- 4 cups raw beets (chopped)
- 4 cups raw cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups red sweet peppers (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Combine ALL ingredients in a large pan.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Spoon into hot sterilized jars.
- Seal jars.
- Process for 10 minutes in a hot water bath.
A very good relish and Yes it was easy too! I can't wait to try it with roast beef or chicken. Thanks for a very nice recipe.