1 hr 15 mins
From http://www.therawtable.com/recipecoll/ravioli.htm Use raw cheese instead of cashews if you like the real deal with dairy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour or 1/2 cup raw cheese, of your choice
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts or 1/2 cup raw cheese, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos or 1 tablespoon nama shoyu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs, of province
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water (Omit if using real cheese.)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh spinach
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 -2 green onion
- 2 beets, peeled and cut in 1/8 inch slices
- 1Place the first set of ingredients in a food processor and blend until very smooth.
- 2Clean out your processor and put the second set of ingredients inches
- 3Pulse chop until they are finely minced, but not just a green mush.
- 4Gently fold the greens into the filling mixture until well combined.
- 5Spiral or mandolin-slice your beets to a very very thin width.
- 6Spoon your filling onto one slice and top with a second.
- 7Garnish as desired.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet "ravioli" With Herbed Filling (Raw)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos