Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From http://www.therawtable.com/recipecoll/ravioli.htm Use raw cheese instead of cashews if you like the real deal with dairy.
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour or 1⁄2 cup raw cheese, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts or 1⁄2 cup raw cheese, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos or 1 tablespoon nama shoyu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dates, pitted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried herbs, of province
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup water (Omit if using real cheese.)
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh spinach
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 -2 green onion
- 2 beets, peeled and cut in 1/8 inch slices
- Place the first set of ingredients in a food processor and blend until very smooth.
- Clean out your processor and put the second set of ingredients inches
- Pulse chop until they are finely minced, but not just a green mush.
- Gently fold the greens into the filling mixture until well combined.
- Spiral or mandolin-slice your beets to a very very thin width.
- Spoon your filling onto one slice and top with a second.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.