1/1 Photo of Beet - Orange Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Simple and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can baby beets, well drained and cut in half
- 1 large navel orange
- 1Drain beets well and cut each in half, cut larger beets into quarters.
- 2Place in a small salad bowl.
- 3Zest as much as possible of the orange peel, right into the bowl with the beets.
- 4Cut the ends off the orange and slice the remaining peel off being careful not to leave any pith.
- 5Section the orange, over the bowl, dropping the supremes into bowl with the beets, taking care to let any juice run into the bowl.
- 6Squeeze the juice out of the remains into the bowl.
- 7Discard remains.
- 8Vinaigrette: Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients and pour over beets and orange.
- 9Carefully mix to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 10Just before serving sprinkle fresh raspberries on top.
- 11(Will keep in refrigerator for at least a week.).
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet - Orange Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 149.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: