Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I never thought raw kale was so good!
- 1 bunch kale
- 236.59 ml beet, shredded (peeled if you like)
- 118.29 ml carrot, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml hemp seeds or 59.14 ml flax seed
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, small dice
- 118.29 ml broccoli or 118.29 ml alfalfa sprout
- 78.07 ml olive oil (dressing)
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar (dressing)
- 44.37 ml tamari (dressing)
- 44.37 ml tahini (dressing)
- 7.39 ml garlic, minced (dressing)
- 2.46 ml dried oregano (dressing)
- 2.46 ml dried basil (dressing)
- Prepare vegetables and put to the side.
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender and pour over vegetables and toss untill evenly coated.And it's VEGAN!
Delish! We loved this salad and the dressing. For the dressing, I didnt have any tahini so instead i added 1tbsp of sesame oil, also used white wine vinegar instead of apple cider vinegar. As for the salad, I omitted broccoli and flax seeds (as I didnt have any) and topped the salad with a bit of cilantro. I dressed the salad and then let it sit for 30-40min. Turned out great! I will be making this again.
This is delicious, thank you!
Excellent salad for a hot spring day. First time using hemp seeds. Loved all the colors in the salad.