Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I never thought raw kale was so good!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 cup beet, shredded (peeled if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup hemp seeds or 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, small dice
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli or 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil (dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar (dressing)
- 3 tablespoons tamari (dressing)
- 3 tablespoons tahini (dressing)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced (dressing)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano (dressing)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil (dressing)
- Prepare vegetables and put to the side.
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender and pour over vegetables and toss untill evenly coated.And it's VEGAN!
Delish! We loved this salad and the dressing. For the dressing, I didnt have any tahini so instead i added 1tbsp of sesame oil, also used white wine vinegar instead of apple cider vinegar. As for the salad, I omitted broccoli and flax seeds (as I didnt have any) and topped the salad with a bit of cilantro. I dressed the salad and then let it sit for 30-40min. Turned out great! I will be making this again.
This is delicious, thank you!
Excellent salad for a hot spring day. First time using hemp seeds. Loved all the colors in the salad.