Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the kitchen of Wanda Cupp Thornburg, Moberly MO.
- 3 cups beet water
- 1 (3 ounce) package Sure-Jell
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- Wash 6-8 medium beets. Leave at least a 2" stem on top and leave the bottom root. Boil until tender in enough water to cover beets. Remove beets and leave 3 cups of beet water in the pan.
- Bring beet water to a boil.
- Add Sure Jell and bring to a boil.
- Add raspberry Jell-O and bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
- Put into sterile jars. Use paraffin to seal.