1/4 Photos of Beet Greens With Caramelized Onions
These edible leaves provide protein, calcium, fiber, beta carotene, vitamins A and C, and some B vitamins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil over medium high heat till it stops sizzling.
- 2Add onions and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- 3Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- 4Add the thyme, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper, and vinegar stir well to combine.
- 5Cook for 5-15 more minute.
- 6Add beet greens just to wilt.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet Greens With Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g