1/3 Photos of Beet Greens with Bacon and Onion
Think you're family won't eat their greens? Think again! With all the yummy accompanying flavors in this side dish, you won't find the beet greens overpowering at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil on medium-high heat.
- 2Saute the garlic and onion until they are translucent.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and add the beet greens.
- 4Stir until all the greens are wilted and heated.
- 5Add the white wine and bacon.
- 6Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- 7Serve with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet Greens with Bacon and Onion
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 207.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g