Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great health omelet
- 1 onion
- beet leaf
- 2 eggs, free range if you can
- red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons canned chili beans (optional)
- Spray pan [non stick pan], caramelize 1 sliced chopped onion, just until tender, no lid.
- Whisk 2 eggs set aside, salt and pepper.
- Wash beet greens, roll and scissor ribbons onto onion. Water still on greens gives a touch of moisture. Place lid on pan, cook on low 3 to 8 minute no stems.
- Use spatula move veggies to side, spray pan.
- Move veggies back evenly, pour eggs over veggies cook eggs till done. Flip or have broiler on to cook top of eggs under broiler 1 min or so.
- Healthy, healthy, and so good.