Recipe by Arabannie
Ever wonder what those wonderful crunchy garnishes on top of your meal are in a nice restaurant? Well, this is them. Look fancy but o so easy.
Top Review by UmmAzhar
excellent.............Absolutely no words.tried them with beetroot..next time ill try with sweet potato..i added chilli pawder and cracked pepper.simply yummy ..........will make it again!!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- slice your beets paper thin on a mandolin.
- Tarot root also can be done the same way.
- you can also use a potato peeler to peel strips of parsnips or sweet potato.
- Heat you vegetable oil to 350 deg.
- For beet or tarot chips, fry in batches flipping during cooking.
- For sweet potatoes and parsnips, drop shavings into hot oil and swirl carefully so they dont stick together.
- Cook till crisp.
- remove to a paper towel lined pan.
- Season immediately with salt.