- 3 medium beets
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 small onions or 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil beets UNPEELED, and carrots cut into quarters until tender ( when a fork slides easy thr it).
- Slice carrots into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Peel and slice beets into a small square dice.
- Cut onion into a small dice.
- In SEPARATE bowl mix vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper into a vinagrette. Make any adjustments to taste.
- Pour over beets, mix well and taste once again to make sure its just right, adjust seasonings as needed.