A tart and tangy salad from my friend Linda!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil beets UNPEELED, and carrots cut into quarters until tender ( when a fork slides easy thr it).
- 2Slice carrots into 1/4 inch rounds.
- 3Peel and slice beets into a small square dice.
- 4Cut onion into a small dice.
- 5In SEPARATE bowl mix vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper into a vinagrette. Make any adjustments to taste.
- 6Pour over beets, mix well and taste once again to make sure its just right, adjust seasonings as needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet & Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g