Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I think this is from Marth Stuart Living magazine. I haven't tried it yet but it looks yummy,
Make and share this Beet, Cabbage, and Carrot Slaw With Caraway Seeds recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon miso (white or yellow)
- 1 small shallot, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated beets
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage (1/4 medium)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated carrots (about 3)
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, combine caraway, lemon juice, miso, and shallot. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified. Season with pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine beets, cabbage and carrots. Drizzle dressing over vegetables, and toss to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.