I got this recipe from my mom. These are rich, chocolaty, incredibly moist absolutely some of the best tasting brownies I have ever tried. This is the only brownie recipe I use anymore. They are known around my house as "Mom's Brownies" to not give away the secret ingredient. They always disappear fast and no one ever knows they have beets in them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs and sugar.
- 2Add oil, beets, cocoa and pudding, mix well.
- 3Blend in vanilla, flour, soda and salt.
- 4Bake in greased and floured 11 x 15 x 1" sheet cake pan for 30 minutes at 375.
- 5Top with chocolate icing or glaze such as Nana Lee's #155392.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.9
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 281.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g