- 1 egg, hard cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 lb fresh spinach
- 2 cups pickled beets, julienned cut chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl mash egg yolk add olive oil, water and lemon juice Beat with a wire whisk til creamy, Season with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Tear spinach salad bowl, add celery, chopped walnuts and crumbled feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over and toss lightly.
- Put on salad plates, mound with Julienne pickled beets. Garnish with chopped egg white.