Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
750 Best Appetizers Makes 1 ½ cups – serve on burgers or crostini
- 2 medium beets, scrubbed
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1⁄2 cup fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Place beets on baking sheet. Toss with oil and cover with foil. Bake until tender. Remove and allow to cool.
- Rub off skins and chop. (You should have ¾ cup).
- In a food processor, puree beets and dill until smooth.
- In bowl, mash together beets and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.