- 4 small canned whole beets, drained (1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 3⁄4 cup mixed baby greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Quarter beets and put on a plate. Whisk together lemon juice and salt in a small bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until combined well.
- Season dressing with pepper and spoon 1 tablespoon over beets. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta over beets. Just before serving, toss greens with remaining dressing and mound alongside beets.