Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
From my local CSA
- 2 large beets (or 3 medium)
- 2 large apples, each peeled and cut into 8 wedges (or 3 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Leave 1" of root stem on beet; scrub and wrap in foil, bake @ 400 for 1 hour or until tender. Cool, peel and discard stems and roots. Cut into chunks. Put beets in food processor along with remaining ingredients and process well scraping sides of bowl. Serve with pita chips or veggie sticks (or both).