1/1 Photo of Beet and Berry Salad
I first had a similar salad at Annie Gunn's in St. Louis and really liked it (licked my plate clean), but felt something was missing from it. I just figured it out. . .I think the dressing should have a touch of sweetness! That being said, here is my retake on the recipe. If you aren't a fan of goat cheese, feel free to sub it out with Boursin or feta. Also sometimes they serve this salad with strawberries instead of blackberries, but I think the blackberries always look prettier!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together first three ingredients and set aside.
- 2Place 1 cup of greens on each plate.
- 3Top each plate of greens with a few slivers of onion, 6 beet halves, 6 raspberries, 3 blackberries, and 1 T of goat cheese crumbles (if you can't get crumbles, just put a "round" of goat cheese in the middle).
- 4Finish off with a drizzle of dressing and some fresh ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet and Berry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens