Beeswax furniture polish with its soft, satin shine is considered the ultimate in wood care. What a terrific polish! I surfed across the recipe online but don't remember where.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces beeswax
- 2 tablespoons carnauba paraffin wax
- 2 1/2 cups mineral spirits
- 1Melt the waxes on high in a microwave or in a double boiler.
- 2Remove wax from heat and stir in turpentine or mineral spirits.
- 3Apply the polish with a clean cloth and rub in small circles.
- 4Turn cloth as it becomes dirty.
- 5Allow polish to dry, then buff with clean cloth.
- 6If more than one coat is desired, wait two days between applications.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beeswax Furniture Polish
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: