Recipe by txgammi
Beeswax furniture polish with its soft, satin shine is considered the ultimate in wood care. What a terrific polish! I surfed across the recipe online but don't remember where.
- 4 ounces beeswax
- 2 tablespoons carnauba paraffin wax
- 2 1⁄2 cups mineral spirits
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the waxes on high in a microwave or in a double boiler.
- Remove wax from heat and stir in turpentine or mineral spirits.
- Apply the polish with a clean cloth and rub in small circles.
- Turn cloth as it becomes dirty.
- Allow polish to dry, then buff with clean cloth.
- If more than one coat is desired, wait two days between applications.