Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bee Kranz makes these delicious finger sandwiches when she co hosts a P.E.O. meeting. She brought the recipe with her 50 years ago from Central City. They're beautiful and delicious.
- 1 loaf raisin bread, frozen, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar stuffed olives, chopped
- 12 ounces english walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive juice
- While the bread is frozen, cut off the crusts.
- Mix together the cream cheese, olives, walnuts, mayo, and olive juice. Refrigerate until slightly firm.
- Butter one side of the bread, spread on the cream cheese mixture and top with another slice of bread.
- Spread that piece with butter and cream cheese mixture and top with another slice of bread.
- Take the triple layer sandwich and cut from corner to corner creating four triangles.
- Place on a serving dish.
- Continue until spread is gone.