Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My darling daughter based this recipe off of Brenda.'s Grilled Porterhouse Steak With Paprika-Parmesan Butter.
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (Kraft)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (Frank's)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and pressed
- Mix all ingredients and allow flavors to mingle for 30 minutes or more.
- Serve over grilled meats, vegetables or bread. Enjoy!
Lots of flavor packed into this seasoned butter! It worked wll on marinated lamb chops (#171629), but it was even better on rehaeated seasoned butter-lamb chop combined recipe. The seasoned butter was a bit much on the accompanying seasoneed vegetables.. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Mama Cee Jay. Made for ZWT5 Australia/New Zealand region.
Very flavorful butter. So far I have tried it on bread, steamed veggies, corn on the cob, and in foil-packet potatoes. It has complimented everything very well. I especially liked it on the corn! Thanks for sharing your recipe.