Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Bridgford.
- 2 loaves bridgford frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and lemon pepper until beef is browned.
- Add cabbage, worcestershire sauce and caraway seeds.
- Cook until cabbage is limp.
- Drain liquid from filling mixture.
- On a lightly floured board, roll each loaf of dough out to a 12-inch circle. Cut each circle into 6 wedges.
- Spoon cabbage-meat filling onto center of each dough piece, dividing equally.
- Pull three points of each wedge up to the center and pinch to seal.
- Using a little flour on fingers, pinch side edges to seal around filling making 3 seams.
- Place beerocks on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or wrap and freeze (after cooled) for reheating later.