I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Bridgford.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and lemon pepper until beef is browned.
- 2Add cabbage, worcestershire sauce and caraway seeds.
- 3Cook until cabbage is limp.
- 4Drain liquid from filling mixture.
- 5On a lightly floured board, roll each loaf of dough out to a 12-inch circle. Cut each circle into 6 wedges.
- 6Spoon cabbage-meat filling onto center of each dough piece, dividing equally.
- 7Pull three points of each wedge up to the center and pinch to seal.
- 8Using a little flour on fingers, pinch side edges to seal around filling making 3 seams.
- 9Place beerocks on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve hot or wrap and freeze (after cooled) for reheating later.
Nutritional Facts for Beerocks
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 708.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough