Top Review by NoCook
This was a fun recipe to try. I decided to make two chickens. Unfortunately, my grill is not tall enough (it has one of those built in shelves) for two chickens to fit - so one was standing and one I laid down in a foil cake pan I happened to have on hand and just poured the beer around it. My boys loved it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken thoroughly inside and out, pat dry.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper inside and out.
- Heat grill, put chicken in 8x8 pan with 2/3 can beer of your choice pushed up inside chicken between its legs.
- Close lid and go away for at least 2 hours.
- Check and continue cooking no more than another hour.
- Skin will be nice and crispy and meat will be so very moist.
- Hope you like this recipe.