From Cook's Illustrated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and garlic in Dutch oven over medium heat until sizzling and fragrant, about 4 minutes.
- 2Pour garlic butter into serving bowl and stir in lemon juice and hot sauce. Cover and keep warm.
- 3Fit Dutch oven with steamer basket, add beer, and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- 4Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning evenly over shrimp and transfer to steamer basket.
- 5Cover and steam until shrimp are cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes.
- 6Transfer to serving platter.
- 7Serve with warm garlic butter for dipping.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Steamed Shrimp With Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 331.3 mg
- Sodium 1320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning