Recipe by lazyme
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it's one that we have enjoyed a lot. The times do not include marinating time.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Great steaks :). I did leave out the gingerroot. and used honey. The hot sauce was the perfect amount. Real nice flavor. Nice to grill in decent weather again too. Made this with your recipe#177196.
- 354.88 ml beer
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey or 29.58 ml molasses
- 14.79 ml gingerroot, grated
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1133.98 g flank steaks, well trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except steak.
- Add steak and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Grill over hot coals 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Cut across the grain on the diagonal into thin slices.
- Nutrition Note:.
- Nutrition information is based on at least 1/2 of the marinade drained off and discarded.
- Yield: 8 servings of 3 3/4 ounces each.
- Per Serving: 260 Cal, 10.8 g Fat, 37% Fat Cal, 4.4 g Sat Fat, 62 mg