Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not sure why they are called Beer Sliders. Maybe they'd be good with a brewski. But they are bite-sized bits of deliciousness. Recipe by Chef Armondo of Don Coqui Restaurant in New Rochelle, NY. LOVE the sauce.
- 2 lbs ground beef (he used 30/70)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 36 dinner rolls or 36 small rolls
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, minced super finely
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, cheese and all seasoning, mixing well.
- Form into 2" patties (they will shrink) and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes; do not overcook or they will be dry.
- Combine mayo, mustard, pickle and garlic and refrigerate. This step can be done well ahead of time.
- Split rolls with a serrated knife and pick out some of the interior bread if the rolls are thick.
- Place a good dollop of sauce onto bun, add burger and enjoy.