1/3 Photos of Beer Simmered Brats
Little Bee's Note:
When I saw these on the commercial I had to get the recipe and make them! They are fantastic! Serve them at your next cookout with plenty of COLD beer to go along! Everyone will love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for direct grilling and preheat to medium.
- 2Place beer,seasoning,onion and brats in medium pot and bring to gentle boil over medium heat.
- 3Let brats simmer gently until partially cooked, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 4Do not let brats boil, or they will burst.
- 5Drain brats well.
- 6After removing Brats drain and reserve onions also.
- 7Place brats on grill parallel to grates (to hold brats in place) and grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- 8Internal temperature of brats should be about 170 degrees when serving.
- 9Serve on buns with reserved onions and mustard.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Simmered Brats
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 318.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g