When I saw these on the commercial I had to get the recipe and make them! They are fantastic! Serve them at your next cookout with plenty of COLD beer to go along! Everyone will love them!
- Prepare grill for direct grilling and preheat to medium.
- Place beer,seasoning,onion and brats in medium pot and bring to gentle boil over medium heat.
- Let brats simmer gently until partially cooked, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Do not let brats boil, or they will burst.
- Drain brats well.
- After removing Brats drain and reserve onions also.
- Place brats on grill parallel to grates (to hold brats in place) and grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Internal temperature of brats should be about 170 degrees when serving.
- Serve on buns with reserved onions and mustard.